RE: evaluating the informal

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at udel.edu)
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 12:02:13 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01BE446C.B7303860

Hello everybody--

I wonder to know if somebody analyzed a positivistic assessment of learning
as a way to create boundary objects in and for a specific type of
negotiation among different communities of practice?

Eugene
----------------------
Eugene Matusov
School of Education
University of Delaware
Newark, DE 19716
Office (302) 831-1266
Fax (302) 831-4445
email ematusov who-is-at udel.edu
Website http://ematusov.eds.udel.edu/
-------------------------

filename="Eugene Matusov.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Matusov;Eugene;;
FN:Eugene Matusov
ORG:University of Delaware;School of Education
TITLE:Assistant Professor
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(302) 831-1266
TEL;VOICE:
TEL;WORK;FAX:(302) 831-4445
ADR;WORK:;Willard Hall 206D;School of Education;Newark;DE;19716
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Willard Hall 206D=3D0D=3D0ASchool =
of Education=3D0D=3D0ANewark, DE 19716
URL:http://ematusov.eds.udel.edu
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:ematusov who-is-at udel.edu
EMAIL;INTERNET:ematusov who-is-at cats.ucsc.edu
REV:19981117T191644Z
END:VCARD

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01BE446C.B7303860--