Re: New member Introduction

Ilda Carreiro King (kingil who-is-at bc.edu)
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:25:50 -0500

I am still teasing out various factors to help explain what is going on and as
I review the lit I will keep people informed of this aspect. Likewise, other
sugggestions are ALWAYS welcome.

I am presenting a poster at AERA in Montreal so hope to see people there!

Nice to hear from you again, Gordon!
Regards to all,
Ilda