Re: a section on xmca web page?

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 10:47:10 +0100 (MET)

At 08.54 +1100 98-12-04, Phil Graham wrote:
>I'll gladly volunteer Mike.
>Anyone else?
>
>Phil

Phil, if you volunteer to collect URLs for the interface between political
economy and human developing and put them onto a webpage, I suggest that
people who have interesting URLs for the purpose submit them through

xmca-xap who-is-at copernicus.bbn.com

Which is the channel for the voluntary webforce of the xmca.
It's a reflector list for people who are interested in helping out with the
more technical organisation of things, or for acting as temporarily
responsible for collections like this one.

If anybody wants to get on the xmca-xap itself they so far have to contact
Bill Barowy and ask him to put them on the list (and he isn't there right
now, back on Monday, I think).

Eva