Re: late roll call

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 15:38:23 +0100 (MET)

At 15.41 +0100 98-11-24, Christine Happle wrote:
>Despite the discussion has moved on: Here is my "late hands up"
>contribution to
>the list.

Hello Christine! Nice to hear your familiar voice in the parlour
conversation for a moment... I couldn't see your face over there by the far
wall in the lurker crowd! Most of them I have, of course never met...
<turning to the crowd> You see, Christine and I were guests at the LCHC at
the same time last winter. <turning back to Christine> Do you remember
telling me about the Bernese lightning? which is slower than elsewhere...
You know, you may very well be the last to join the "hands up - roll call",
as a lot of the people will be off celebrating Thanksgiving. And then, you
know how quickly the conversation passes and forgets!

I also liked the name of the second course you are teaching. Is there
really a WORD "Falschnehmung?" -- or is it a pun on "Wahrnehmung"?
perception=3Dtrue-taking!!

Eva

At 15.41 +0100 98-11-24, Christine Happle wrote:
>I'm studying environmental and cultural psychology with
>Prof. Alfred Lang at the University of Bern.
=2E..