Re: Refs. on support for disadvantaged school children

Ken Goodman (kgoodman who-is-at u.arizona.edu)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 08:55:49 -0700

And then there's whole language where there are no floors and ceilings
on learning. I know of any number of schools that treat all their
children as gifted and where kids are producing marvelous results.
But I know of no such results coming from the elitism of EDHirsch.
Ken Goodman