Re: A qualitative approach of Theater teaching in public school

diane celia hodges (dchodges who-is-at interchange.ubc.ca)
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 11:34:08 -0800

thanks so much Ricardo - I'd enjoy seeing it.
diane

At 12:08 PM 11/14/98, Ricardo Ottoni wrote:
>Diane,
>
>If you do want, I can send you the "paper" whose title was written down
>in subject line. It's not a "paper" but a topic of the introduction of a
>partial results obtained relatory through the research under my
>responsability in a suburban Saint Pauls' public school in Brazil (Saint
>Paul is our "New York" in Latin America.)

"Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right." Ani Difranco
diane celia hodges
faculty of education, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction,
university of british columbia
vancouver, bc canada

snailmail: 3519 Hull Street