Re: hands up

Lenora de la Luna (lenora who-is-at purdue.edu)
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 11:40:19 -0500

She's a lurker, he's a lurker, I'm a lurker, too.

I'm a graduate student exploring possibilities, constraints, successes,
and problems in collaborative action research among university
researchers, teachers, and administrators.

Just thought I'd share how differently I saw the call for "Hands up."
Rather than see a classroom, I saw a concert. I envisioned the
performer calling out to the audience (as a lurker, I am definitely
audience and not performer) "every body put your hands up in the air and
say 'ho:oo.'" As dutiful audience member, I am waving my hands in the
air calling back "ho:ooo."

Thank you for the wonderful conversations you let me listen in on.

Lenora

Lenora de la Luna
Purdue University
1442 LAEB