Re: hands up

Kwang-Su Cho (ksthink who-is-at psylab.yonsei.ac.kr)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:35:19 +0900

--------------926D3A15611C427B54834E9C

> At 02.12 -0800 98-11-12, Kim Cooney wrote:
> Let's all pop up from behind our
> computer screens for a moment and let the others know who is there
> listening or contributing.

Very good idea...Thanks a lot.

Kwang-Su Cho...a Ph.D stduent, majoring cognitive engineering and
developmental psychology at dept. of Psychology, Yonsei Univ., Seoul, south
Korea.
My research interest is sociocultural approaches to human development, and its
applications to learning with multimedia and WWW.
Now I'm seriously thinking about studying in the U.S. . Is there anyone who
will advise me how to do?

Sincerely,
Kwang-Su Cho

--------------926D3A15611C427B54834E9C

begin:vcard
n:Cho;Kwang-Su
tel;fax:+82-2-365-4354
tel;home:+82-2-653-8757
tel;work:+82-2-361-4723
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Yonsei University,Seoul;Dept. of Psychology
version:2.1
email;internet:ksthink who-is-at psylab.yonsei.ac.kr
title:Graduate Student
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:;;Cognitive Engineering Lab.=0D=0A=
Dept of Psychology,=0D=0A=
Yonsei Univ.;Shinchon dong 134,;Seoul,;120-749;South Korea
fn:Kwang-Su Cho
end:vcard

--------------926D3A15611C427B54834E9C--