Re: list problems? and book reading

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:48:25 +0100 (MET)

At 19.19 -0800 98-11-11, diane celia hodges wrote:
>I'm still on - and relieved my rantings didn't pop a fuse. :-)
>diane

Naah, there was an elephant in the server and the xmca distribution list
got truncated... they have now restored it.

While some people were, probably, still out,
Mike Cole wrote at 08.48 -0800 98-11-10:
>On my mind, often, are the incompleted discussions about my book
>on cultural psychology and Jim's on mediated action. Each reached
>some invisible pre-midpoint barrier, and stopped.

-- you know, I was wondering whether I had stopped the latter by going in
advance of events and summarizing the rest of the book.

like Phillip, waiting for a moderator

Eva
PS: I know there are people with questions on *Mind as Action* out there.
But I don't know what their questions are.