Re: list problems?

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 22:18:24 +0100 (MET)

At 13.51 -0600 98-11-11, Kevin Leander wrote:
>Like Ricardo, I seem to not be on the list any longer as of 11-6.
>
>Any one else not getting this message?
>
>Kevin

Welcome back, Kevin!

I cannot speak for those who DON'T get the message, but... I actually
thought the server does NOT accept messages from addresses that are not
subscribed (I know people who have had trouble getting a posting through
just because they are subscribed under one alias and then have a slightly
different form in their current sender address).

So... you must be ON now.

Strange, actually, that some people stayed on all the time, I mean, do we
KNOW if there are more than a handful left of the 250+ subscribers???

Eva