Re: scheduling discussion

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 23:02:32 +0200

At 09.24 -0700 98-09-24, Mike Cole wrote:
>Who is coordinating the discussion of Jim's book? What is the likely
>time-line for the discussion? Are we on chapter 2 headed for chapter
>3, or......??

Naah... its more like the discussion on Ch1 just finished, David Kirshner
sent his summary of Ch2 a week ago but didn't want to interrupt the
discussion of Ch1 which was still going on then. NOW the list is sort of
holding its breath... is it the moment befor plunging into
"internalization" and other goodies?

As for paths, they are absolutely not clear to me either. And... this
medium is notoriously inefficient for any kind of joint decisionmaking, you
know. There was somebody in charge of Ch3, I think, but let's give Ch2 a
chance first.

What's the first diversity issue, could you give a hint or a preview?

Eva