Re: Wetsch: Mind as Action

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 10:11:23 +0200

At 10.07 -0500 98-08-02, Nate Scmolze reinforced Mike's recommendation of
Wertsch's book Mind as Action as an object of xmca discussion. At 13.18
-0500 98-08-03, David Kirshner nodded agreement.

The summer active crowd on xmca does not seem to be very big -- or the big
crowd does not seem to be very active. And people may or may not have
access to the book at his point. I don't. But why should this stop us? If
those of you who already have comments to make JUST DO SO, the rest of us
may respond from the depths of out ignorance -- well, I mean, from our
general cogency in the field. And the discussion may be just the thing to
start people lining up at the book store.

Eva

PS
By the way, Eugene: I never got around to telling you that your symposium
plans sound great, a real pity I don't have anything in store for it.