Re: Thanks

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at UDel.Edu)
Wed, 27 May 1998 17:12:15 -0400

orry for several omissions that may change my intended meaning in the
message (today is the deadline for my students' final papers -- it is a
crazy day).

It should be (changes are in capital):

"There is NO a break of etiquette in my view."

"All together, THIS OUT-OF-INTENDED-CONTEXT READING makeS the whole message
offensive."

Eugene