Re: Thank you

Naoki Ueno (nueno who-is-at nier.go.jp)
Wed, 27 May 1998 01:31:56 +0900

At 10:06 AM 5/26/98 -0400, Luiz Ernesto Merkle wrote:
>Naoki,

> Thank you again, Naoki.
> Luiz

Thanks a lot, Luiz.

Yrjo' s mail was sent to me, personally. I misunderstood. I am
terriby sorry about that.

By John's line "Have a reflective Memorial Day ", I flet very bad.
In that sense, he was successeful.

However, is there any meaning of this kind of success?

I think the game here is not to win the game, but to explore
the new dimension for communication and discussion even though
the viewpoint is quite different.
The line "Have a reflective Memorial Day" will definetly
close that possibility.

However, in the last mail, I wrote it too acutely.
I must say sorry about that for participants of this mailing
list.

Naoki Ueno
NIER, Tokyo