non-fixed objects (Re: Unidentified subject)

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Wed, 20 May 1998 22:15:30 +0200 (METDST)

At 01.15 +0900 98-05-21, Naoki Ueno wrote:
>According to my understanding, in activity theory,
>subject, object, and tool are not the fixted lavels or categories for
>something that has some specific attributes.
>Depending on situation, depending on perspective or a way of
>participation, what is subject, object, or tool is different and
>changing, and reorganizing.
>
>Further, the meaning of motive in AT is quite different from motivation,
>intention and something like in traditional psychology.

These are my understandings, too -- although as understandings they are in
all likelihood of a much more recent date than Naoki Ueno's.

Eva
eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se