Re: Of forks and computers

maria judith (costlins who-is-at ism.com.br)
Tue, 19 May 1998 20:28:09 -0200

Hi,
this subject is interesting and I am following all the "interactions"
about "forks and computers". I agree with Bill's idea that the real
interaction can happen only between people because of the cognition and
volition. maria judith