Re: Of forks and computers

Naoki Ueno (nueno who-is-at nier.go.jp)
Sun, 17 May 1998 01:22:05 +0900

At 4:57 PM 5/15/98 +0200, Eva Ekeblad wrote:
>My half-baked efforts at public "theory cooking" come on the one hand from
>taking Yrjo Engestroms Activity Theory class while I was in San Diego last
>quarter, and especially from my attempts to understand how the triangular
>activity systems model can accommodate the demands of the American
>situation with its issues of diversity and multivoicedness. It was, to me,
>very interesting to read that selection of "classical" AT in the context of
>Californian late nineties, and to co-participate in this cultural clash.
>
>This is where we had many discussions about how "things" are not nailed
>fast to ONE particular node in the system, when it comes to the analysis of
>concrete situations.

Eva,

Thanks a lot for your response and introducing Arne Raeithel 's mails.
The topic concerning AT and tool you posted is really interesting.

I wish I had enough time for that topic now.
ISCRAT is comming soon and, as many of members in XMCA,
I have to finish some homeworks until then.

Best,

Naoki Ueno
NIER, Tokyo