Re: archives

Molly Freeman (mollyfreeman who-is-at telis.org)
Thu, 14 May 1998 10:02:07 -0700

Eva,

The archives are a wonderful resource. Can you please post the copyright
procedures you are using on this list. My guess is each contributor to a
discussion would need to be queried personally for permission to cite her/his
remarks. Correct?
M. Freeman