Re: archives

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Fri, 15 May 1998 17:08:49 +0200

At 14.52 +0000 98-05-15, Judy Diamondstone wrote:
>Eva, how can I access the xpractice archives, or can I, and
>if I perchance can't, could you provide some of it?
>Thanks. Judy

The archives are at the weber FTP-site: ftp://WEBER.UCSD.EDU/pub/lchc/
in the folder named chapters
as monthly files for january to june 1995.

There is also a long excerpt, giving the context of the Arne Raeithel
message I sent this morning, available at URL:

http://cite.ped.gu.se/araei/signs.html

(unless our experimental server goes down).
I don't know how it prints, I may have been playing too freely with colours.

Eva