Re: Feb. 99 Conf on Educ. in Havana Cuba

Marc Camras (mcamras who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu)
Wed, 13 May 1998 15:45:18 -0700 (PDT)

Folks-

Anyone who lives on the west coast can avoid the US license fee/travel
restriction by flying to Tijuana. There is a one stop flight direct to
Cuba from there.

Marc Camras