Re: coining phrases

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Sun, 10 May 1998 12:26:00 +0200 (METDST)

At 22.20 -0700 98-05-09, diane celia hodges wrote:
>At 8:14 PM 5/9/98, Eva Ekeblad wrote:
>

>>and yes four eyes can see more than two
>>
>>and THIS is just the beginning of our multiplication...
>>... then: how far will the network stretch before it is ruptured?
>>
>>Eva
>
>ah, but does it rupture? or branch out into other networks?
>might collective perecptions hyperlink?
>diane

This brings us back to time
which is crucially implicated in
the multiplication of collectives, the branching of networks

animate the model: where will the beginning have gone
after X steps in the branching simulation?

Eva