Re: Text and authority in 18th-century China

Molly Freeman (mollyfreeman who-is-at telis.org)
Thu, 07 May 1998 10:54:26 -0700

Mike,
I think the amount of preparation and learning on behalf of faculty to conduct
distance learning courses is part of the transformative process...to risk
hyperbole here. It requires teamwork with technical staff as well as with other
faculty. Have you read any of the work of Guy Bensusan at NAU? He is quite
explicit and detailed in his articles regarding teamwork at almost every point
for successful distance learing course design, production, delivery and
conduct/interaction/assessment.

Molly