Re: At a loss (Re: All the way with Piaget)

tobach who-is-at amnh.org
Fri, 08 May 1998 11:55:48 +0000

I am at present working on a project that is concerned with access to
knowlredge in the genomics industry. Anyone iterested in knowing
more,please write me on email or postal mail: Dr. Ethel Tobach, American
Museum of Natural History, Central Park West at 79 Street, New York, New
York, 10024-5192.
Ethel