Re: Text and authority in 18th-century China

Molly Freeman (mollyfreeman who-is-at telis.org)
Sun, 03 May 1998 13:51:42 -0700

Mike,
In your response to Martin you refer to one-way web-based distance ed. Most
of the discussions among distance learning faculty emphasize the increased
opportunities for interactivity using the web as at least one medium among
several for conducting any given course. What institutions are offering
non-interactive web based postsecondary ed?
Thank you.
Molly Freeman