RE: References needed: Children and computers

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at UDel.Edu)
Mon, 4 May 1998 11:43:09 -0400

Hi David--

Thanks for the reference!

Eugene

http://www.acm.org/usacm/events/policy98/txtLearning.html

Perhaps you will find something of use to you, Eugene (and
anyone else interested in this).
-david

D S Hendler
University of Texas at Austin

"I had never expected to be playing pinnocle with God
and if I had, I would've expected Him to play fair."