Re: Help me to understand...

maria judith (costlins who-is-at ism.com.br)
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 08:03:01 -0200

hello Kwang-Su Cho,
I agree with your perplexity. I am working with Piaget's theory and the
social interaction. Piaget said that it is impossible to get out from
the concrete operative period to the logical thinking of the adolescence
if the individual can't interact in the society. I think that there is a
misunderstanding when people say that Piaget't didn't pay attention to
how important the social interaction is. The Genetic Epistemology
explains the logical development of the thinking of subjects who need
the social interaction to get the goal. forgive my bad english, it is
not may first language. thanks, maria judith lins