Re: CH-SIG memberships

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
28 Mar 1998 18:53:42 -0000

Tane and others - The membership form should be on the
MCA website at LCHC (UCSD). I tried to check it but I've
lost the bookmark! Someone else will have to post
URL. Now I need it too. Judy

At 10:00 AM 3/28/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Judy Diamondstone wrote:
>
>> The following memberships have expired or are about to
>> expire. If you see your name in either of the lists
>> below, please send your dues. Membership form should be
>> on the website.
>
>Which website would that be? There is no link from AERA's website to
>our SIG.
>
>Thanks,
>Tane Akamatsu

Judith Diamondstone (732) 932-7496 Ext. 352
Graduate School of Education
10 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1183