Web -- Scholarly Societies: Resources of

John Konopak (jkonopak who-is-at OU.EDU)
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 16:07:01 -0600 (CST)

Hola and hallo, all I'll take another chance and forward to a very wide list
information that receivers are gonna have to decide whether it is relevant
or not. I accept the risk of being labeled an intellectual colonialist for
the sake of the utility of the information.
ciao, deers