Re: systemic functional linguistics (summer institute)

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
25 Mar 1998 00:33:16 -0000

Hi, Sufumi. The SFL summer school will be in Wales this year,
July 6-10. You can get information on it at the SFL website
http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/staff/personal_pages/micko/systemics.html
specifically, on the conference page:
http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/staff/personal_pages/micko/Systemics/WWW/Systemic-Co
nferences.html

Judy

At 03:50 PM 3/24/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I remember there was a summer institute on systemic functional
>linguistics (SFL) at York University in Toronto last year. I wonder if
>there is any such institute planned in the near future. I would
>appreciate your input on this or any other SFL-related information.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Sufumi

> Sufumi So, Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor of Japanese and Second Language Acquisition
> Department of Modern Languages
> Carnegie Mellon University
> Baker Hall 160
> Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890 U.S.A.
>
> Phone: (412) 268-7991
> Fax: (412) 268-1328
> E-mail: sufumi+ who-is-at andrew.cmu.edu (English only)
> sso who-is-at komachi.sp.cs.cmu.edu (English & Japanese)

Judith Diamondstone (732) 932-7496 Ext. 352
Graduate School of Education
10 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1183