Re: Production vs Reproduction

Dr. Robert Serpell (serpell who-is-at UMBC2.UMBC.EDU)
Sat, 07 Mar 1998 18:40:25 -0500 (EST)

At 09:22 AM 3/7/98 -0800, xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu wrote:
>Hi Robert-- The Levinson et al book sounds highly relevant. Might you
>review it for MCA?
>mike

Thanks for the invitation, Mike.
However, my essay review of this book just appeared in Human Development
(1997; 40:364-373).

Robert
Robert Serpell, Ph.D.,
Visiting Professor,
Psychology Department,
University of Zambia
P.O.Box 32379, Lusaka, ZAMBIA

Office fax: (260) 1 - 253952
Home telephone: (260) 1 - 282778

PLEASE NOTE: I shall be leaving this address ON JUNE 15. Thereafter Email
will wait for me at my Baltimore address below until I reach there around
July 2.

Professor & Director, Applied Developmental Psychology,
Psychology Department, University of Maryland Baltimore County ( UMBC ),
5401 Wilkens Ave, Baltimore MD 21228, USA.

Phone: (410) 455 - 2567
Fax: (410) 455 - 1055
Internet: SERPELL who-is-at UMBC2.UMBC.EDU