Re: space & gender

diane celia hodges (dchodges who-is-at interchg.ubc.ca)
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 11:30:05 -0800

At 9:30 AM 3/4/98, Robert Bahruth wrote:
>Hi Diane, Have you seen "Women Dancing Back" in Postmodernism, Feminism
>and Cultural Politics (Bergin & Garvey) Edited by Henry Giroux? It is a
>powerful piece. The whole book is great. Also, the central issue in
>Dennis Fehr's book Dogs Playing Cards is feminism and a must read. roberto

thanks for the suggestions roberto - I'll make sure to check these out.
diane

"Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right." Ani Difranco
diane celia hodges
faculty of education, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction,
university of british columbia
vancouver, bc canada

snailmail: 3519 Hull Street