Re: Introduction

SERPELL (SERPELL who-is-at UMBC2.UMBC.EDU)
Mon, 02 Mar 1998 10:02:24 -0500 (EST)

Aplogies for routing a more individually oriented message thru the
whole community's public forum. But I would like to connect with
Hilde, whose email address within this message bounced when I tried
to address her directly.

Hilde, your work in South Africa sounds of great interest to me and
several of my students, as does your present posting in Tanzania.

Are you aware of the upcoming African regional meeting of the ISSBD in Namibia?

I will post the announcement in my next message, since others on XMCA may be
glad of a reminder. Althought the deadline for abstracts is officially past,
I think late submissions, especially from within the African region would still
have a chance of receiving consideration.

Please let me know how to communicate directly with you, Hilde.

Robert Serpell Telephone: (410)455-2417
Psychology Department (410)455-2567
University of Maryland Baltimore County
1000 Hilltop Circle,
Baltimore, MD 21250 Fax: (410)455-1055
USA
INTERNET: Serpell who-is-at UMBC2.UMBC.edu