This can be interesting

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jo=E3o_Batista_Martins?= (jbmartin who-is-at sercomtel.com.br)
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 06:10:29 -0800 (PST)

I received the information below. It can be interesting. Bye

>Call for Participation
>*****************
>
>ICCE98
>
>THE SIXTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
>ON COMPUTERS IN EDUCATION
>
>Theme: "GLOBAL EDUCATION ON THE NET"
>
>Beijing, China 14-17 October, 1998
>
>http://www.njtu.edu.cn/icce98/
>-------------------------------------
>NEW in this call:
>Keynote Speakers, Invited Speakers
>Workshop & Panel Chairs
> Peking University
> Tsinghua University
> Beijing Normal University
> Chinese Computer Federation
> Chinese CBE Academic Society
> National Research Center of Computers in Education
> of Primary and Secondary Schools
> The Association of Audio and Video Techniques
>

>Papers which address the theory, research and applications
>as well as describe innovative projects are especially encouraged.
>
>TOPICS OF INTEREST (not limited to):
> Architectures for Educational Technology Systems
> Artificial Intelligence and Networked Learning
> Authoring
> Collaboration (university/school/industry)
> Computer Support for Collaborative Learning
> Computer Mediated Communication
> Country Specific Developments
> Educational Simulation and Gaming
> Global Education
> Improving Classroom Teaching
> Interactive Learning Environments
> Intelligent Educational Agents
> Intelligent Tutoring Systems
> Language Learning
> Motivation
> Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence
> Multimedia and Distance Learning
> Network and Hypermedia Navigation
> Networked Learning and Artificial Intelligence
> Networked Social Learning Models
> Pedagogical Foundations
> Policy, Ethics, Standards, and Legal Issues
> Rural, Developing, and Remote Areas of the World
> Social and Cultural Issues
> System Design and Development Methodologies
> System Evaluation
> Teaching/Learning Strategies
> Teleconferencing (audio, audiographics, computer, video)
> User/Student Modeling
> Virtual Reality
>

>ICCE 98 is the sixth of the ICCE conference series which is
>organized by the Asia-Pacific Chapter of AACE. The first three
>conferences (1989, 1991, 1993) were held in Taipei,
>the fourth (1993) in Singapore, and the fifth (1995) in Kuching,
>Malaysia. The conference serves to foster the creation
>and dissemination of knowledge about
>the use of information technology in education in Asia-Pacific region.
>China is the most populated country in the world. Currently
>more than 100 universities are connected through Internet.
>Besides stimulating more local research, the conference will set a
>milestone for China in employing information technology in education
>in the next century.
>

>PROGRAM ACTIVITIES
> * Keynote Speakers * Invited Speakers * Tutorials
> [...]

João Batista Martins
Rua Anisio Figueiredo, 476
CEP: 86065-800 - Londrina - Paraná - Brasil
Tel: 043 3385208
E-mail: jbmartin who-is-at sercomtel.com.br