Re: on line paper & affectivity

AMY BETH KATZ (akatz who-is-at CLEMSON.EDU)
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:05:03

At 09:50 AM 2/27/98 EST, you wrote:
>Wow, Nutropsych provides us with a great example of how negative emotions
can be sent over the computer!

I wonder if our emotions/affectivity are effected differently depending on
the channel of communication? If synchronicity between people is largely
related to voice/body movement, and this has an effect on our emotions,
than what happens when there are no bodys or voices present?

Amy

Don't send me garbage mail please, I didn't request any info. from you. I