Re: Third world war?

Ethel Tobach (tobach who-is-at amnh.org)
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 17:16:19 +0000

I have been called by the telephone tree of the Women's International
League for Peace and Freedom asking that we all call Clinton and tell him
that we do not want any military action against Iraq. There was a
demonstration against any military action against Iraq at the American
Association for the Advancement of Science meeting in Philadelphia this
past Friday when Clinton spoke there. Of course the Philadelphia Inquirer
reported the demonstration as one against the investigation of his sexual
activities!!! Ethel Tobach