Re: fluency in writing

David Dirlam (ddirlam who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu)
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:36:53 -0800 (PST)

Hello Sufumi:
You might try Moffett, James. Student-centered language arts, K-12
, James Moffett and Betty Jane Wagner. 4th ed. Portsmouth, NH
:Boynton/Cook Publishers, c1992. ix, 437 p. : ill. ; 26 cm. The last
chapter contains more than 20 dimensions of writing development.
David