Re: NUD*IST anyone?

Brian E. McNurlen (mcnurlen who-is-at students.uiuc.edu)
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:57:32 -0500

Okay, but the problem is once hard returns are inserted after every line,
if the researcher decides they want to change the unit of analysis to the
word level, they have a lot of work to do. I'm not sure how the "Save as .
. . text with line breaks" gets around that problem.

Brian McNurlen