Re: scaffolding

sveggetti who-is-at axrma.uniroma1.it
Sat, 03 Jan 1998 12:53:41 +0100

Dear Kate may be I'm entering late in your reference exchange, moreover my
voice comes from the other side of the ocean, but allow me to propose a
text about the scaffolding which was useful to me and to my students at the
Faculty of Humanities of the Uni. of Rome, where I'm teaching: Tharp &
Gallimore,1988, Rousing minds to life teaching learning and schooling in
social context, New York, Cambridge Uni. Press. Have my warmest greetings
to the New Year Serena Veggetti