Re: Applying Bernstein

diane celia hodges (dchodges who-is-at interchg.ubc.ca)
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 19:22:43 -0800

(and now, for something completely different...)

At 4:47 PM 11/27/97, Jay Lemke wrote:
>Applying Basil Bernstein's educational sociology is a large and interesting
>subject. I would be very interested in an extended discussion of it.

ya I read some Berenstein Bears once in a daycare; lost of stuff
about sharing and telling the truth; and there was this one time,
Papa Berenstein... I... whaaa?

Ooooh. BERNSTEIN... oh. Well. okay then. never mind.

:-)
diane, losing my mind and *loving* it!

"Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right."
Ani Difranco
diane celia hodges
faculty of education
university of british columbia
vancouver, bc canada
tel: (604)-253-4807
email: dchodges who-is-at interchange.ubc.ca