Re: References are needed!!!!

Felice Francesco Carugati (fcarugati who-is-at economia.unibo.it)
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 16:48:30 +0100 (MET)

dear Joanne, would you mind, please, to add to the reference of "Guided
reading" by Fountas and Su Pinnel the publisher and possibly, the year? this
reference could be interesting also for European people as I am
thank you very much, best wishes, Felice Carugati, Bologna, Italy
At 09.45 24/11/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Eugene,
> I can offer one suggestion for your consideration. I find a book
>called, "Guided Reading: Good first teaching for all children" by Irene
>Fountas and Gay Su Pinnell helpful. There is a chapter about managing the
classroom. The whole book, while