Re: e.g., a practice-based methodology?

=?iso-8859-1?B?am/jbw==?= (jbmartin who-is-at sercomtel.com.br)
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 20:50:51 -0200

Eugene wrote:

>1) I think it is very useful to consider personal life project of
researcher
>(in Russian, "lichnostiy zhiznenniy proekt") or Eva's question of why th=
>researcher is doing what he or she is doing at the deep personal level.
>This question will often lead to revealing meaning of the researcher as
>addressing tensions in social and political relations in the society
through
>personal experience (I like the Russian word "perezhivanie" better than =
the
>English word "experience" -- literally, "living over" you can read about
>this notion in Vygotsky's article in Valsiner's Vygotsky reader, ch14).

Rene Barbier - a french reseacher - uses the term "implication" to dr=
aw
the relations researcher x object.

Jo=E3o Martins

Jo=E3o Batista Martins
Rua Anisio Figueiredo, 476
CEP: 86065-800 - Londrina - Paran=E1 - Brasil
Tel: 043 3385208
E-mail: jbmartin who-is-at sercomtel.com.br