Re: job offering

Ramaswami Mahalingam (ram10+ who-is-at pitt.edu)
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 09:02:08 -0400 (EDT)

The job opening (Cross cultural development position) is in Human
Development and Family Studies at the University of California Davis.
Application deadline is November 30, 1997. The ad is in APA monitor
October issue (also see http://www.apa.org).

Ram Mahalingam
5551 Phillips Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15217