Re: Survival of virtual settings

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 15:16:33 +0200

At 02.09 -0400 97-09-27, Judy Diamondstone wrote:
>I am
>reluctant to throw too many of my own words out ahead of
>the collective deeds.

Ahh... I can understand that. Your previous message sounded as if there was
a fairly established cobweb already, and I wanted to fire away a load of
questions related to the fertility and survival of this kind of settings.
Like what kind of chrono-economy gets participants to actually unravel
their own musings into text, read eachother's contributions and respond to
them? Well, I mean, I think there are many viable models, but also so many
that are not... I have been involved in a small number of the less
successful variety, and some that were successful but on a very short
timescale.

Eva