Re: Will Letts <wjletts who-is-at UDel.Edu>

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at UDel.Edu)
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 10:13:19 -0400

Hi Will--

Welcome to the XMCA. What are specific questions that you try to address
in your research and study?

Eugene Matusov

At 08:10 PM 9/24/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi everyone-
>
> My name is Will Letts and I am a doctoral student in curriculum
>and instruction at the University of Delaware. My major area of study is
>science education and my minor is science and gender studies. Because I
>have hours of free time on my hands, I thought following along on this
>list would help stave off boredom! I am really looking forward to
>learning a lot, and to participating in the discussions. Thanks.
>
> will

___
>Will Letts
>Department of Educational Development
>College of Human Resources, Education, and Public Policy
>University of Delaware
>Newark, DE 19716
>302.831.8708
>fax 302.831.4110

Eugene Matusov
Willard Hall Educational Bldg., Room 206G
Department of Educational Studies
University of Delaware
Newark, DE 19716-2920

Phone: (302) 831-1266