Re: Ben Koffman <bekoff who-is-at enteract.com>

Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu (rjapias who-is-at ibm.net)
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 05:28:27 -0200

Mr. Koffman,

It was very good to know about you and your work.

I'm looking for a master degree in Theater-Education at University of=20
S=E3o Paulo-USP, Brazil, directed by PHD. Maria L=FAcia de S. B. Pupo.

My investigations are about Vygotsky's zone of Proximal Development=20
concept in child drama and theater games in Early School Theater=20
Education.

I'm also studying russian. But I started to do it recently. I1d like to=20
contact anyone in a russian education institution in order to=20
localize Vygotsky's Psychology of Actor, written by him in the end of=20
his life. Have yopu ever heard about it? Could you help me anyway?

Thanks since now.

Ricardo.