Re: realis, progress, and atoms

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 23:51:02 +0200

At 15.19 +0000 97-09-05, Bill Barowy wrote:
>My first reaction to Eva's posting is astonishment, puzzled at why
>it is not proper to ask this question.

Sorry, Bill

I just had an allergic reaction to the 'solipsism' - 'empiricism' alternativ=
es.

Also, both your question to Jay and my questions to it were very short
messages (leaving a lot unsaid). Thanks for taking the time writing your
very long and very clarifying posting. I needed it, I think. And I would
like to come back to it when I have some daylight outside my windows again.

Eva