SV: "Albrechtsen, Hanne" <HAL who-is-at ex.db.dk>

Albrechtsen, Hanne (HAL who-is-at ex.db.dk)
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:26:21 +0200

Mike, thank you so much! I'm already very impressed by what's going on
in this list. Just sorry about the format of my self-description -- can
I submit one that's a little more personal? Hanne