Re: computers in classrooms

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 16:02:01 -0400

The check from First Fidelity was #1009, dated June 30.
I'll send a xerox if you need it.
Judith

At 09:42 AM 8/25/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear Judy,
>I have mistakenly paid general SIG dues to AERA and they need proof that
>this $100 from the SIG was sent to them in addition to my personal check.
>Could you help me by providing some of the paperwork or a xerox of the
>cancelled check? Thanks, sorry to bother you at such a busy time of the
>year. I hope the seminar was great,
>Vera
>

>---------------------------------
>Vera P. John-Steiner
>Department of Linguistics
>Humanities Bldg. 526
>University of New Mexico
>Albuquerque, NM 87131
>(505) 277-6353 or 277-4324
>Internet: vygotsky who-is-at triton.unm.edu

Judith Diamondstone
* NOTE CHANGE OF AREA CODE * (732) 932-7496 Ext. 352
MAILING ADDRESS:
Graduate School of Education
10 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08903