Re: Help with citation

stephanie spina (sspina who-is-at email.gc.cuny.edu)
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 21:18:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Mike
Thanks for the response - I've read so much of and by Vygotsky lately I'm
not sure my
recollection is correct, but I believe it was in one of the intros to a
volume of the Collected Works, although I wouldn't put money on it. It
was, I do recall, part of a discussion about the lack of attention given
to Activity theory here in the first couple of decades after Vygotsky's
death and I believe Bauer's "New Man in Soviet Psychology" was also
mentioned. Does that ring a bell?
Stephanie