Re: post Geneva conf. discussion

Harold Fishbein (Harold.Fishbein who-is-at UC.EDU)
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 10:47:34 -0400 (EDT)

Yrjo,
Would you please send me a hard copy of this paper? Thanks
Hal

At 09:13 PM 9/25/96 +0200, you wrote:
>I will be glad to send my Geneva paper "Development as Breaking Away and
>Opening Up: A Challenge to Vygotsky and Piaget" to anyone interested,
>either in BinHex form by e-mail or as hard copy by air mail (I have a pile
>of reprints).
>
>I hesitate putting such a large piece (about 15 pages) to XMCA. Many
>colleagues may not find it interesting and it could just cause overload. If
>LCHC can put it on WWW, that's fine and a convenient solution to
>accessibility.
>

>Yrjo Engestrom

Harold D. Fishbein Office Phone: (513) 556-5563
Department of Psychology Office FAX: (513) 556-1904
University of Cincinnati E-mail: Harold.Fishbein who-is-at UC.EDU
Cincinnati, Ohio 45221-0376